Creating your calm and tranquil labour and birthing experience
Hypnobirthing provides an environment of relaxation and taught techniques to guide and support you through your labour & birth whilst creating empowerment for you and your family on this incredible journey into parenthood.
I work through 4 different areas of where Hypnobirthing has it's greatest place and where you can use this in your birthing experience.
🧡 Your Pregnancy Journey - Mindset & Hypnobirthing Basics
🧡 Creating your vision for Labour & Birth
🧡 Birth Rights & Choices
🧡 After Birth - Postnatal Preparation
We look at the history of Hypnobirthing and then focus on how the mind is the tool to use the techniques. I give you insight into how the techniques work so you can get the best understanding of it going forward in your pregnancy, labour & birth.
I talk you through each stage of your journey and you are provided different techniques, relaxations, tips to use within them.
We talk about birth choices and your desired experience, removing any fear or worries in these areas. We also look at how Hypnobirthing can work for other areas - postnatally too - such as breastfeeding or experiencing an array of emotions.
You also recieve -
- Your complete Hypnobirthing course book and audio mp3 with additional resources
- Once you’ve completed your Hypnobirthing course we welcome you to our hypnobirthing parent community.
- You can meet & connect with other parents in the area who have experienced Hypnobirthing too
- You get exclusive access an amazing library of resources available to you throughout your pregnancy and beyond
- Birthing Partners are welcome to join the sessions also
- You get your MP3 relaxation audios for you to use at your leisure, during and after your pregnancy, labour & birth.
The Hypnobirthing Course is delivered via group retreat days or 1-1 sessions.
They take place in various places across Lancashire, please check the monthly events page for the upcoming sessions, workshops and retreats.
Hypnobirthing courses start from £55